<body>


Wednesday, June 17, 2009




So ard like 12 i was at the airport.. Man, I was so scared at first. (cuz I was going by myself) But of coz my mum solve the problem.. She ask ppl to look after me.. Lol.. So, I had to say gd bye to my mum and Abg.. My mom cried, I also wanted to cry but I want to be strong in her eyes.. So off I went.. The first trip was to doha.. Very boring.. Nothing fun.. I got to doha.. Oh ok lah.. but got eyes looking at me.. When I went to the broading place to go to s'pore.. Man, the guys working there were so freaking cheeky.. They like flirt with batam girls.. When I got near the guys.. He smiled at me and said something.. I didnt hear.. (i dont understand loser's words) hahaha.. So I just smiled and went on my way.. But lets me tell you something.. One batam girl like looked at me(jealous eyes) and like you know started actting if she was so beautiful..(she was fat) Then she look scold her frens if they smiled at me.. So I was like.. ok2 I do nice, she dont want.. So infront of her eyes, I became a bitch.. dude. never mess with me.. hahaha.. So, The plane finally land in s'pore.. I was waiting for ninee to come and pick me up... hahaha ninee, haikal, and papi came.. ninee and bull hug me the same time..(aidil was late a bit) Bull hug me and pick me up.. lol.. I was so happy that I saw my frens again.. Aidil came when I was eating Mcd.. So freaking hungry.. I never eat in the flight..(I am a weak stomach) The smell was aweful.. So today, I sent my stuff home first then we all went to whitesand.. I got new com games.. After that we went to play games.. then the thingy thing next to W.S... We bought food then we went to town park.. I went home.. papi and aidil sent me home.. Ninee and Haikal went home after us.. :) I love my frens...

Labels:


what we could have been, 12:14 AM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.