<body>


Friday, June 5, 2009


Well, today was ok.. First I was being a lazy cat.. Lying dwn on the bed.. doing nothing.. Then out of a sudden my papi called n told me that he is making his mom and maybe after that he will meet me.. So I said ok anything.. (fyi i am glad he is finally meeting his mom) So my dear loving mom told me to get ready to go to mak long's house to pick up something(food).. My mum and I took bus there.. I got a headache cuz of the heat.. After that I went to kak mas's house cuz my mom want to use the fax at kak mas's fren house next door.. Lol.. So i waited with mak long at the house.. Man.. Did i get mad.. (Mak long is the kind of person who like love to talk about ppl)

I was doing nothing.. cuz relaxing and watching tv.. She talk about me.. Like saying that I am lazy never do household work.. I was like WTF!!! How does she know what I did and didnt do.. huh? I dont live with her and will never.. When my mom is near.. she doesnt dare to talk about me.. Lol.. Haish nvm about those kind of ppl..

SO back to my day.. finally we got out of the house.. and we were on the bus to the mrt..PAPI WAS HERE!! (i missed him so much but dont forget about my sweetheart *aidil*) He follow the family and I go to Spore expo.. Boring like hell until Dwi told me that she needed to got pee.. Man, i took her hand and run until I saw a bathroom.. Shit it was full.. I told Dwi to wait.. And I told her that if she pee in her clothes, my mom wont buy her toys.. hahaha.. She listened.. Dwi2.. she is so cute.. then blah blah blah.. I am at home.. my papi followed.. He got me a gift so sweet of him.. It was a little miss notti pouch for the phone.. :) I love him to bits.. Thanks Papi!!

FYI, 2morrow i am going out to bugis with ninee, haikal, and of my papi... I miss my sweetheart now.. he never called me.. I guess he is working.. oh well... hehehe.. Ok c you lata..

what we could have been, 11:51 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.