<body>


Wednesday, June 24, 2009







I dont know wat is wrong with me today.. So let me tell you about my day.. hehehe.. First i got up ard 10:30.. Shower and all.. Walk to Blk 536 with aidil to meet Ninee.. hehehe.. We sat and talk about haikal.. lol.. When to the mrt, To redhill.. I was so dam nervous sia.. I am going to ninee's school.. hahaha.. to check things out.. It was a neat place.. I got to talk to the head person of her course.. fyi.. i am chosing the same as Ninee.. hehehe.. yipee!! Then we took the bus home.. sia lah.. so fucking long.. good thing i was kuku abit.. If not.. i would have die of boringness.. hehehehe... so when we reach whitesand.. bull was there waiting for us.. hehehe.. So aidil had to go to work.. Ninee, Haikal, Papi, and me went to the library.. We hang out awhile.. the H couple had to go.. Papi and I walk back to blk 536.. We petted pinky for awhile.. hahaha.. then I went home..



Btw I just LOVE CARE BEARS!!



Hahaha.. My fav is Brave Heart.. The Lion.. hahaha I want more.. hahaha.. i really really really want the white and purple panda one.. :( I am aimming for it....

what we could have been, 10:33 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.