<body>


Saturday, June 6, 2009







Today ninee, abdillah, haikal, and I were planning to go to bugis.. But my mom was like I have to follow her to go to Abg Andi hse.. The family want to talk.. If they want to talk for what they want us to follow.. So Ninee, Abdillah, my mom, mak, a lady, and I were waiting for the bus.. So long.. We took pics.. hehehe.. By the time, the bus came.. I lost my freaking ez-link card.. Stress sia.. Good thing got coins.. In the bus, my papi found it.. Thanks God for that... So, first we head to the freaking house.. The grown up ppl talked.. blah blah blah.. (papi got mad to my cousins lol).. Finally my mom said that we are going.. End up at kak mas's house to bring dwi along.. Wasted time again.. lol.. Then, we are on our little ways to tamp mall.. When we got there, out of the blue, my mom said k lah k lah.. you go where you want to go.. dont come home late.. Finally!!! Freedom!!! We walk to MCD to find haikal.. he wasnt here.. lol.. but we waited for him.. When we was his cute father like face.. we turn ard and headed for the mrt... :)


Finally the plan that we all planned.. but so late.. :( First Haikal wanted to eat at banquet.. Damn.. I cant stand the freaking smell.. I almost puke.. But i dont mind if haikal wanted to eat there.. Really.. I can wait.. But he said that they dont have want he wanted.. so we went to LJS.. We ate there.. Blah Blah Blah... Chew Chew Chew.. Done.. We went into the hole of bugis street.. Walk ard like idiots.. (Bull) hahaha.. BTW papi got my blank and sliver hand thingy things.. lol.. hahaha.. The whole time I ask him if he want to buy anything for himself.. He keep on saying no lah see first.. -.- (papi2) After we walk ard like the whole street.. We head to the mall to take neoprint... Yipee!!!


Then we went home.. :( At pasir ris already, I ask papi if he can buy me a pp8 card.. he said yes.. But guess what!! *laughing out blood* hE GOT ME A SINGTEL PP8 CARD!! so i though what.. I said like oh you buy for yourself ah.. oh ok:) He look at me and said huh? no lah for you... Lol.. i was like papi.. i am starhub not singtel.. and you know that.. hahahaha.. BLURKING.... :) (awww i miss him now) So my day was fun!! So I will be back next time with more news.....

what we could have been, 10:50 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.