<body>


Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Yo finally I am back in S'pore.. I miss everyone sia.. So let me tell u about England.. My mum and I reach there at 1+ but was in the airport for 7 freaking hours.. The policemen hold mom and i back.. to like ask question and stuff.. (i hate policemen)(they suck) Then they said that I am not allowed in England.. Cuz my old case and myt mom old police case.. I was like dude.. Cant you c that I am just here to see my bro.. For heaven's sake.. I came here just for this shit.. What they think they cant just throw me into a stranger's hse for fun.. No way man.. I got piss off and I told my mom that if they really are going to do that.. I want the next flight to s'pore this moment.. Out of a sudden, the policemen said that I can stay with my bro at his hse.. But I have to came back to the airport for my flight back here.. So, finally they let me out.. Freedom in England.. So i had only two nights to stay here.. I wish I could at least stay here for two weeks.. :( Cuz it is so beautiful there...!!

what we could have been, 9:24 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.