<body>


Sunday, June 28, 2009











I woke up ard 10+.. Cuz I hear mak singing..-.-.. I got up and took a shower.. Got ready.. Oh forgot to tell you.. I went to a wedding today.. hehehe.. So finally all of us got on our way.. Mak, the old hag, Nas, her mom, Sya, and me.. It was the old hag's daughter wedding.. It was quite boring.. Until some minah came.. So at first Nas smiled at one of the gal.. The gal like look at her back in a slut way.. Fuck sia.. Noone can do that to my cousin.. So everytime she look at me.. I give her the bitch look.. And this other minah look at me like same way.. The whole time I was making fun of her infront of her.. I was doing the monkey face and making noise.. hahaha.. Nas laughed like an idiot.. hahaha So I had so much fun from doing that.. I got bored again so I ask Nas to take pics with me.. hahaha.. Click here and there.. So finally I got home.. I ran to get my laptop.. and Sya, Nas, me went to whitesand to meet Aidil and Papi.. We head to Tamp.. Sya n Nas took mrt and the rest took bus.. hahaha.. We all met at the small mcd.. Udin was with them.. But Sya complain abt her clothes.. lol.. Blah Blah Blah.. she and nas went home again to change.. The rest and I went to change my phone batt...Lol.. We went to tamp 1 first after that.. to wait for the gals..(they are bringing my clothes)




I had a big freaking headache.. Aidil got me mad.. Blah Blah Blah.. Long story ah.. hahaha.. The gals finally came.. I took the bag of my clothes rite away to change.. Aidil was like being an ass.. I heck care.. So, I was so piss off.. after changing.. I saw him talking happily to the rest.. Thank God papi was with me.. I got so mad.. I took off.. Papi stop me.. I shout at him.. if aidil love me, he would have chase after me to.. screw him sia.. Rite away, Papi trun around and ran towards aidil.. I didn't wait.. I went to the bus inter.. ard the small mcd.. I just stood there like an idiot.. Aidil called me alot of time.. but in the end I told him where I was.. We talk things out.. we are ok now.. So we meet papi at the mrt stairs.. We walk ard.. Sya, Nas, and Udin went somewhere.. lol.. we waited for the bus 15.. so long sia.. hehehe.. We all met the rest at whitesand mcd.. Everyone was crazy.. hahaha.. I wish I took a video.. hahaha.. Even on the way home.. Everyone was crazy.. hahaha So fun!! I miss my bois now... muacks!




Til next time, tata!!

what we could have been, 10:55 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.