
Today Sya wanted me to follow her to go to Tam.. Lol.. Lazy ah.. But I still got up and went to take a shower.. Papi came ard early.. Gd boi.. Btw papi and I are ok now.. hehehe... So after we got ready in stuff.. We went to Mcd to wait for ninee and haikal.. Poor papi, he had to run back to my house for me.. Becauze I forgot my phone.. Thanks papi.. Muacks! Then Ninee and Haikal came.. I finish eating.. Then we all went to the mrt.. Sya bought clothes at cotton on.. Then we walk ard window shopping.. Ninee had to go somewhere.. So ninee and haikal went off.. Now only left papi, sya, and me.. We walk ard tamp like idiots.. Then we met 2 face.. Faris went with Sya first cuz I was busy with my com.. hahaha.. Then Papi and I walk ard.. Then met up with Sya and Faris again.. Then I bought a new tanktop.. long n purple.. So.. We went back to pasir ris.. we bought food to eat.. Then we went to the pond.. finish eating.. took some pics.. and walk back to my house.. took more pics.. hahaha.. lol.. btw today got alot of guys who look at me the nasty way.. like wtf.. I got my boi right next to me.. What they have no brain ah?? Boy now a days.. lol..
-.-.. So 2morrow I am staying home.. Then on Saturday I am going out.. hahaha bye until lata... p.s i got alot of pics but I am to lazy to do all....