
Today I was suppose to meet aidil n abdillah but plan change. The whole family want to bring my mom and I to JB. So today was family day. lol.. So first we went to pick up my new passport again.. Then we head to jb.. First we meet mak, the old hag, nas, and nas mom's at this mall.. Sit there for awhile.. blah blah blah.. Then we went to another mall to do my hair.. I rebond my hair and made my bangs more thicker.. hehehe Half way doing my hair.. The whole mall black out!! Cheap mall.. hahaha.. Lol. . so I had to sit outside the shop with other ppl doing their hair.. hahaha.. Nas cut bangs to.. Sia.. me and her look like twins sia..hehehe So after that we went to eat.. Then we said gd bye to nas ans her mom.. Than we went to pandan city.. To buy cds.. hahaha.. Joe(the saleboi) was so friendly not like the other jb bois.. one mat came to sya and me.. to flirt.. eh, no thank you.. mats are not my taste..hahahaha Then after that we head home.. I am done talking to Papi.. but I am waiting for aidil to call.. I thibnk he is working.. hehehe
Ok, until next time.. Bye!!