
Dear papi, I know that I am leaving soon.. (this friday) But I will always remember the memories together. The up and down we have been though. You will always be my prince. Everyday i learn to love you. So I hope we both will be together until i die..
So let me tell you about today, first i went out to kak mas house with my mom and papi.. We still there for awhile. Then I had at pick mak long up with bull.. Lol.. damn lazy but of coz I had to listen.. So bla blah blah.. Mak long and we went to the mrt to meet the rest.. We all went to tamp.. Just to walk like idiots.. Blah Blah.. We meet Ninee and Haikal but they had to go home.. lol.. :( Then Blah Blah Blah.. Well my life is always short.. hahaha.. The best part is that my boi and frens are near me.. Ok.. C you next time..
what we could have been, 9:16 PM.