
Yo, guys.. I am in England rite now.. I damn tired.. The airport ppl hold my mum and I for like more than 5 hours.. Then they dont let me stay in England.. And they are kicking my butt back to s'pore.. On Monday(England) at 12.oopm is when I have to check in.. I am going there by myself. -.- Again?? Damn tired.. So rite now it is at nite in England, mmm Saturday today.. :) So i miss my papi and my sweetheart so much.. Man, let me tell u.. I never cried when I said goodbye to the family and papi..(cuz papi was not crying) But when I looked at my sweetheart.. I said bye bby.. He hugged me.. When his sweet arms touch my body.. I broke down.. I miss him so bad.. I know that his heart and papi's heart is painful.. But let me cuz say this.." I AM COMING BACK SO THEY BETTA BE THERE TO WELCOME ME WITH THEIR OPEN ARMS!!!!!!!!! Btw i am going out with my bro and mum 2morrow.. I will take pics k?? FYI,, ENGLAND IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!! I couldnt take my eyes off the greenness of the country.. Dont worri, I was take pics to show you how nice england is.. ok?? ;)
C you guys so!!! Bye!!!