.jpg)
So let me tell you want happen today... First I waited for papi at my house.. We went to whitesand.. We walk around.. Then we head to dome.. On the way there, Papi heard a cat meowing in a drain.. He went to see the cat.. The cat came out. It is so cute.. It is a male.. white and brown.. I named him Lucky.. I just wish I can bring him home sia. He is like freaking skinny. .. and something was wrong with him.. He was like scared and shaking.. poor thing.. I think ppl like hurt him.. Papi almost cried see the poor cat.. Lucky always came to me.. hahaha.. Then out of nowhere, another cat came out with papi.. It was a female.. Orange and white.. Her face looks evil yet cute.. hehehe.. I call her nosey.. Cuz where ever I go.. she will go cuz cuz I called Lucky.. Nosey cat.. At first she didn't let other cats come to me.. hahaha.. Selfish gal.. hehehe.. I fell in love with an other cat.. A black cat.. I just love black cats..(ppl who think that black cats are bad luck.. who are stupid) So I got up and went to her.. She was fat.. I called her Midrose...hehehe.. I love her.. My fav kind of cat.. She couldn't let me go.. well all three of them couldn't let me go.. I miss them..
So after petting the cat and all, Papi and I went to dome.. First only us.. then slowly the rest of the dome ppl came.. I miss them.. hahaha.. At 5 or 6 like that.. Udin came down.. haish.. y him? When he came to shake my hand, I just shake then look away.. I wont forgive a guy until he says sorry.. I just heck care abt him.. I pretend he wasn't there.. he keep on like smiling at me when i look his way.... Jees.. save your smile for other gals lah.. Smile isn't the word sorry.. eesh..
Ok lah, that is my day..