
Yo,
I am back.. Today was a great day.. First aidil came to my house with flowers.. awww.. I love it when he trys to be romantic.. :) Then, we went downtown to watch a movie.. (monsters vs aliens) it was so funny.. I love the blue goo.. (bob) very cute... So after that we went to take neoprints.. it was funny.. But i did something stupid.. I choose one pic only to be printed.. haish.. all that time posing for one picture.. lol 9 bucks for one pic.. so wasted!!
So, after that udin message me.. asking about Sya.. Lol, poor udin.. I just told him that I will talk to Sya went she comes hme.. I feel sad for Udin.. So, next I called Ninee and ask where she is so that I can meet her.. Then Blah Blah Blah.. So Aidil and I went on our way to Haikal's house.. We reach first.. We got bored.. So we took up pics..:)
Finally Ninee and Haikal came.. We went up to Haikal's house.. So messy.. Confirm it was Haikal's sis stuff.. Lol -.- FYI haikal's room smell very nice.. lol.. hahaha.. So I use Ninee's com to download my pictures.. Then we just hang out there for a while.. So at ard 6+ i went home with Aidil...
Haish, I miss him already.. Last nite I got into a big fight.. But that was the past.. I dont care about it now.. But my scars on my wrist are stinging... ouch.. hehe.. so I will be back soon to hit you with other story of my life!!!