<body>


Sunday, June 21, 2009


Hi guys, it is me annie.. back again to tell you about my boring life.. First I woke up with a painful leg.. lol.. so I got ready with a limping leg.. By the time I got out of the house, my leg was ok.. phew.. I waited for papi at whitesand mcd. He was abit late.. So we went to top up our ez link.. I run back into w.s and went to the fourth floor just to go to the toilet.. hahaha.. I like peace and quiet when i do my stuff.. hahaha.. ok2..

Then we went to the mrt.. We went to papi's house.. But first he show me his toa payoh place.. over there ok2.. but for me pasir ris is still the best.. hehehe.. We were like idiots when we went exploreing the whole mall.. hahaha.. After that we went to see the library.. Then we walk to his house.. Very small the house but cute.. His grandpa and grandma was at home.. the silly part is when his grandpa could stop talking to me even if his wife ask him to go.. hahaha.. they talk for awhile then went out.. So papi and I just watch movies together.. I had to go to the stupid toilet two times cuz of my freaking stomach.. and the next thing I found out that I had red light.. I was in pain like hell... haish.. damn it.. hahaha.. So at ard 7.. We went back to the mrt.. Finally got back home.. and papi and I sat at my staircase to talk abt dome.. lol.. Then he went out.. I went in.. Home sweet home.. After i was done eatting.. I got into a small fight with aidil.. but now ok.. But let's just say, I will never forget even if I forgive you...

what we could have been, 12:47 AM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.