<body>


Friday, June 26, 2009

So.. I am so like babysitting dwi rite now.. Haish.... So let me tell you abt my day.. First I woke up late.. at 1 plus.. So dwi came to the house... And the first thing she said to me was.. Auntie Annie lata see princess k?.. lol.. I just woke up sia.. But I dont mind.. My baby cousin wat.. So she wont go to anyone.. Only me.. lol.. can die sia.. Everything she do.. has to have me.. She go pee and poo.. She has to have me.. Lol.. So, she was ard me like a fly ard food.. Poor her.. Her dad go out every nite to clubbing.. So she dance ard when I put on music.. so cute.. She shake her small booty.. hehehe.. Ard 6 plus I had to go out jogging with Dwi.. Cuz she die2 want to follow.. Of coz she want.. I bet she hates being lock up in the house...
So i met Ninee under my blk.. So we head to pasir ris.. I wanted to jog to got dwi.. I ran and she ran after me.. She fell.. I was so scared.. Cuz she was bleeding.. But thank God it is small.. She stopped crying.. So we walk to Ninee's blk to buy drinks.. Dwi and Ninee ate ice cream.. N we sat ard the playground.. Lata sya and faris came to join.. then we all had to go home.. bla blah blah.. I miss my bby boi and my papi.. muack.. I got a call from Udin.. haish I dont really want to talk abt it.. let just say that it is his life...
Bye til next time.!

what we could have been, 1:37 AM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.