
Today was so freaking awesome!
Ok, I woke up ard 11:30. But I got off the bed at 12:00.. hehehe.. I clean my room then went to take a cold shower.. Aidil arrive ard 12:30. Then we head our way to downtown. Aidil and I walked past Sya's working place. Lol. She was working so hard.. I cant believe that.. hahaha
At first I wanted to watch a movie called Land of the Lost. But I change my mind cuz I was looking at the tv that show some parts of diff movies and I saw transformers.. The yellow one.. aww it is so freaking cute.. it's name is called bumblebee.. So aidil went to book the tickets.. We went down the fair price to drink a big bottle for coke.. (My fav) Then we went to sit at Mcd.. The time to watch the movie came.. The movie was so freaking awesome sia!! It was so funny at some parts.. But let just say I love Transformers now!! I want my own BumbleBee!!!!! hehehe.. So for you people who havnt saw it.. You are missing a great show...!! hahaha
After that Aidil and I went to buy food.. Ate at blk 536.. Walk back to whitesand cuz I had to go pee.. Then we went to the library.. Then home..
Thank bby boi for the movie!!! muacks!!