
Today I went out with my sweetheart.. First mak ask aidil to carry the last box.. to sent to the post office.. Then after we did that.. I and aidil went to eat at banquet.. We ate murtabak together... We then go to penin.. to do my tickets, c if can refund or not... Otw across the street, I saw Ninee and her fren... hahahaha.. we talk for awhile then me and aidil then on our way.. we got to the office.. Man, cant refund the tickets.. So after that we went to the other penin.. I bought a new backpack.. Black and of coz full with skulls.. Then we walk ard.. Then I wanted to go to bugis.. We walk there.. I got new black leggings and a new tanktop.. It was grey with pink heart and alot of black cats.. hehehe.. so cute... Then we took bus 12 home.. I bought some food to eat.. went to blk 536.. munch munch munch... Then I went home.. I am like no mood to text papi.. He got a problem then he got no mood for me.. So, you want to play that game.. ok? bring it on.. I am sure that I can win.. U show attitude, then I will show back.. Dont blame me.. you started it.. Haish.. I just want to disapper from his life.. I will just ignore his msgs and calls until he realise it was his fault.. The word sorry doesnt mean anything to me now a days.. Btw Thank Allah that he doesnt have a com.. I sometimes just want to aruge with him.. But I just have no mood to.. So that is why I am just keeping everything from him.. He keep on saying that I am aruging with him.. HELLO!!! I am just being quiet and i dont relpy his silly stupid msgs.. (dumb guy)
Ok, I got no mood to say anything else.. bye..
what we could have been, 1:34 PM.