
Yo yo people!
How are you guys doing?
So, Today I woke up around 10 plus.. Got ready.. Went out with aidil around 11.. Then we took the bus 5 to redhill.. I slept the whole way.. haahha.. So tired sia..
Guess what?! My first day for skool is on Monday.. hehehe.. I am happy and scared at the same time.. lol.. I will promise to skool hard.. We were done talking and stuff around 1 plus.. then took the bus back to Pasir ris.. hehehe.. slp! again! then we took the bus 21 to dome.. hehehe.. Met Papi there.. hehehe.. We slack there.. Aidil had to go to work.. So he went off first.. Papi and I stayed for awhile then we went to buy food for me to eat.. heheehe.. Then Papi send me back home.. hehehehe... :) Today was like so fast.. hehehe..
Well until next time, tata!!
what we could have been, 8:56 PM.