
Today Aidil woke me up by knocking on my window. Lol, I was so damn slpy sia.. But I still got up and let him in the hse.. We talk about wat happen last nite. Then aidil said sorry. Then he told me that he got drink last nite.. I look at him, rite away in my heart was so damn painful. I look away from him. He saw my tears roll down my face, he got up and talk to me. I said that I dont want him to drink. I dont want him to become like udin. My anger got high then I gave him a rule.. NO DRINKING! He said what if he get stress and everything what would he do??. I said go drink coke.. Then he promise me he wont drink again..
Then I ask him to cook spaghetti. So he did. I taste it.. I didnt really like it.. So I cook mine own.. And Sya tasted both.. And she said that mine was betta.. hahaha.. then aidil taste it.. Now 2morrow i am going to his house to cook for him.. -.- .. hahahaha Then after that aidil and i went to whitesand.. When to the library.. blah blah blah.. when to ehub, he went to a job interview at bbq chicken.. :)
Then we went back to whitesand.. walk ard.. And i point out to aidil wat clothes i want.. so he said that if he get the job and the pay.. he will try to get me.. yipee!! hahaha.. then he send me home.. :)
until next time.. tata..
what we could have been, 11:36 PM.