
Yo yo.. I am back.. hahaha ok lah.. let me talk you about my day.. I woke up around 12:30.. Papi arrive on time.. Finally.. hahaha.. We walk to whitesand.. Papi bought me food to eat.. We got damn bored.. So Papi wanted to go to the mangrove to hang.. So we went there.. We took alot of stupid pictures.. and one stupid video of papi.. hahahaha.. My stomach start being painful again.. I went to the pond bathroom.. ah, so nice.. hahahaha.. k lah.. I will skip that part..
So, we went back into the mangrove.. Walk around.. Papi got tried so we sat down and rest.. we talk talk talk.. I got bored.. I wanted to go to whitesand.. hahahahaha... So we head to whitesand's library.. We went on youtube.. Got one video damn freaking scary.. About a ghost.. hahaha.. Really one some more.. We sat here around 2 hours.. hahaha.. Then Papi wanted to go to Blk 536.. We sat at our favorite place.. Sya called wanting to meet.. Sya and udin came.. Then Sya told me that Abg Andi wants to take us out.. lol.. So i followed.. We went to eat at Aidil's work place at Rasa 21.. hahaha.. It was so weird watching him work.. hahahaha.. he was sweating like hell.. poor bby boi.. muacks.. hahahaha.. Then I head home.. So damn tired sia..
Til next time!
tata!