
Yo yo people!!
A day I woke up at around 1 plus. I looked at my phone and i got around 6 or 7 msgs from Papi. He was under my blk. -.- wth.. I was planning to stay home today but Papi ended skool early today. So he got nothing to do. So he hang out under my blk. Silly him.
So I quickly got up in brush my teeth. Papi arrive around 1:30. We talk for awhile then I felt like meeting his mom so Papi waited at my staircase while I took a shower. We left my blk around 2 plus. Papi's mom havnt call him yet to meet, so we went to the library. We stayed there for like 1 hour. I got bored so we went down to buy a drink at the shop near the bus interchange. Finally Papi's mom msg to meet at the mrt inter.
When she came, we all head for the fair price. It was fun cuz papi and his mom could not stop complaining. So we bought food. Then we head for Papi's mom's friend's house. We sat there for like 4 hours.. We ate alot of food. I was full like hell yet they still ask me to eat. haahahaha. I fell in love with the new game on my psp. It is called God of War. It is fun yet stressful. hahaha. At last, we left the house. Papi's mom took bus home when Papi and I went back to my house walking. When we reach under my blk, Kak nessa(my cousin's fiancee) was waiting for me. She didnt have the key. Poor her. Then I let Papi in to pee cuz he was like dying to pee. We talk and blah blah blah. At 11 plus he went home.. So guys that is the end of my day..
BTW 2morrow is my 6th monthsery with my papi!! I hope we can last long..!!
Tata til next time.. bye!
what we could have been, 2:58 AM.