
Today I woke up at around 1 plus. I took a shower and stuff. I ate my breakfast. Then I played on my psp until 4.30. I got ready to go out. I met Papi and Aidil at Blk 536. We walked to Mcd whitesand to wait for Udin. Lol.. He can with a bottle in his hand..lol.. -.- drink again.. Then Sya came with her friend. She gave back the stuff that udin bought her. lame rite.. -.- He bought the stuff for her birthday.. Yet he want it back.. lame.. Then I went to buy food.. I was so freaking hungry.. Then we went to the pond.. Sya went to downtown first to get her pay.
When we got to the pond, Udin start drinking.. Aidil was so into my psp.. -.- .. Papi and I just talked. So Papi start be silly. Acting like a spy. -.-.. Sya came back to give my 2 dollars.. hahaha.. She sat for awhile with her friend. Then she wanted to go home. So now it is Udin's turn to become crazy.. we all laugh. Then out of the blue. I heard my name.. Sya came back.. I ask why?.. she said lata mak was coming to downtown.. hahha.. Got one part when Udin got up then ran to the pond.. Good thing he can break.. or esle he would fall down.. but I wish he did.. We all couldnt stop laughing.. Udin started being very silly yet stupid.. Run here and there.. Sya went to downtown. Udin went to dome. So I waited at the pond for ninee and haikal.. But it was getting late..
So Papi, Aidil, and I went to ehub to look for jobs. them ah not me.. :) So we walk around like an idiot. I got mad cuz of my dad.. What does him think ah? Never send me money. Like fuck sia.. What he can like buy alot of diamond rings for my step-mom yet cant send money for my school and sending.. I need to buy stuff what.. I am a GAL.. haish.. I hate my dad sia.. He doesnt treat me like his daughter.. I know lah.. Haish.. HE think wat.. huh?? That I leave here for free ah?? That mak is rich ah.. that she is so freaking good heart to give me like 50 bucks.. in his dreams lah.. haish.. I HATE YOU DAD....
Sorry.. I had to let out my anger... So I was sooooooooo quiet otw to whitesand.. Papi say that from now on he will work very hard to give me money to surport me.. I was like nvm ah.. U r not my dad.. He said back I know.. but I am your Papi.. i laugh.. hahaha.. Same wat.. papi and dad.. same2.. :) So aidl said the same thing.. i was still down.. :) Aidil walk to the store near the bus interchange that sell care bears.. and he ask which one I like.. I was like that one.. He walk in!! WTH!! I follow.. He didnt have that much to buy the one i want but he got me a smaller one.. GRUMPY BEAR!!
YIPPEE!! hahaha.. I love aidil so much.. thanks sweetheart!! Then I ask him why out of a sudden he bought it for me.. He said he cant stand seeing me down.. He wanted to cheer me up..
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
ISN'T HE SWEET?? Hahahaha..
ok.. tata for now.. bye!!