
Yo yo people.. What's up? I am back to tell you about my day.
I woke up around 7 plus because I had to wake Papi up for school. So at 8 i got out of bed and bathe and all. While waiting for aidil, I took some pictures so that time can past by quickly. At 9 on the dot aidil came and we head out to whitesand. He bought me breakfast to eat. He shared it with me. Then we waited for the bus number 5.. So long.. hahaahahaha.. In the bus I was so damn hyper.. And I dont know why.. hahaha.. Poor Aidil! He had to deal with me..
Then we reach redhill bus interchange. We walk to the school and met Mr. Hamid.. We talk alot. Then next thing I know.. I CANT BE IN THE SAME CLASS AS NINEE'S.. LIKE WTF!! So I have to take O levels class.. haish.. Right away my mood went out.. At least I can go to school with ninee and back.. but I dont think I can make friends there.. :(
Then aidil and I went to town to watch the movie ICE AGE 3 in 3D.. but while we waited we ate at KFC.. Then we walk around.. We went into the movies..
An hour past by..
Then we walk to far east plaza.. Got nothing there. Lame. So I wanted to go back to pasir ris. In the bus I feel aslp. But when we reach pasir ris.. I got mad at Aidil.. long story.. blah blah blah.. I talk to him on the phone.. We are ok now.. I miss him already!! SO on friday is my 6th monthsery with papi!!!