<body>


Saturday, July 11, 2009




Today was my monthsery with papi..!


I woke up around 12:30. Got ready and all. When I got out of the house, it was raining like hell. Lol.. I met Papi at blk 536. We waited for awhile so that the rain will like stop. Then we head to downtown. We went to book the tickets first. We had a hard time to choose wat movie. Cuz I watch the cool movies already with Aidil. So finally we chose a scary movie called the haunting in the connecticut. (sorry if I spell it wrong)


Then we went to mac. Papi bought me a burger meal. Then we played with the laptop until 2:30. Then we walk back to ehub. We waited until it was time to go in. The movie was nice yet scary. hahaha. Somemore it is based on a true story.. It was fun cuz this is the first time Papi and I went alone together.


So after that we head down to downtown. I saw sya. Then we follow her for a while. Then we met ann, samuel, Papi's sis, and her fren. Then we took the bus 21 to dome. Then a bad thing happen, Papi's little brother got into a big trouble. It is a long story. And I dont want to talk about. But let's just say that Papi and his bro was like with the police for like more then a half an hour. Gd thing I was with Hafiz(psyduck) if not confirm I will be to worried and start crying. then Blah blah blah.. They finish talking then we all went to dome.. Then papi send me home like always..


Aidil called me but something about him made me piss off.. Haish.. I tell everyone about me having two bfs yet his frens dont know about me. Like shit rite.. Haish.. alah dont care about him lah..


So til next time.. tata..

what we could have been, 1:41 AM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.