
Yo yo.. What's up ya'll?? I hope you all are fine.. So let me tell you about my day.. First Aidil called me in the morning.. Then Papi came.. lol.. I got up to take a shower.. We went to Blk 536 to wait for Aidil.. Today he had a bad stomach pain.. poor bby.. So after that we all went to the library... Aidil was editing his tagged profile.. He wanted to be emo again so he said in his shoutout that he is trap in darkess again.. I was like that the heck.. so i got mad.. well I didn't get mad.. I got upset until my tears came out.. Aidil said sorry.. Then he change his shout out.. thank god.. then around 4 plus.. we all went down to dome.. On the bus, we saw an old fren.. hahahaha.. we got to dome.. Aidil went home to change cuz he had work today.. hahaha
So at dome, papi nonstop complaining.. like fuck sia.. I hate it when guys who like to complain.. So mmm.. I got piss off.. aidil was heading past dome to get the bus.. i talk to him of awhile.. So he had to go.. I got my bag cuz i couldnt stand to stay at dome with a complaining guy.. I prefer to go home in die of boredness..:(
Papi saw me leave.. he came running to me.. asking 4 forgiveness.. I talk to him like a teacher teaching a class.. lol.. So we are going already.. I sat down watching him play soccer with his frens.. We stay there until 8 plus.. Cuz Aidil took me to go home before 9.. So that was my day.. I dont know why my mood swing that much.. weird.. Btw if you still dont know.. I am back to being emo..
See ya next time.. tata!!