<body>


Monday, July 27, 2009




Yo yo people.. Wat's up?


So let me tell you first about yesterday..


I woke up at ard 8 plus.. I waited for Aidil to arrive.. Then we went down to Blk 536 cuz he cooked me breakfast.. So sweet for him rite.. Then we took the bus to the private skool at redhill.. The trip was long.. I slept half way though.. On that day my fever was getting warm.. But I didnt care.. We got to the skool.. We talked to the O'levels people.. Blah blah blah.. I am going back there to see the boss.. to talk about the money thing.. lol.. Then around 2 we head to Papi's house.. We got there Papi got food ready and all.. But I didn't eat.. My fever was getting to me.. But gd thing Aidil was hungry.. hahhahaha.. Then Papi's grandpa came home.. Then he talk about his favorite subject... Skool.. haish.. hahaha.. Stress and scared to talk to him sia.. hahaha


Then we took the mrt to head to the airport.. We had fun there.. I bought my lunch at Burger King.. Then we start walking around.. Aidil was looking for a job.. And papi to.. But he is soooooooooooo damn picky.. Lol.. Then I saw care bears.. *screams*... hahaha.. I just love them.. My favorite is Brave Heart Lion.. hahaha.. But they only had the care bears not the care bears cousins.. :p So after watch them dance and stuff.. We took the bus home.. I was so damn slpy and I was having a headache.. I just got home.. and about to lie on the bed to take a nap.. Mak ask me to start packing clothes cuz they want me and Sya to follow them to stay at JB for one nite.. Lol.. So i got up my lazy fat ass to start packing my stuff and Sya's.. Cuz she wasn't home yet.. After everything.. We pick Sya up at marina(sorry if I spell that wrong) Then we went our way to JB.. We like arrive at the hotel at midnite.. Sya and I was so freaking tired.. but mak ask us to go eat.. What the hell rite.. So both of us got up.. and drag our butt out of our own hotel room to follow them.. After eat, we reach back around 2 sia.. Rite away Sya and I ran back to our room and fell aslp...


The next day


So Sya and I got ready around 11 plus cuz the family wana book out at 12.. Noon.. Then we went to eat breakfast.. I just ate bread.. When Sya bought new clothes cuz she is didnt like the clothes that I pack for her.. -.- lame rite.. Alah nvm ah.. hahaha.. I bought a new long shirt.. :) Then we drove down to Nas's house.. hahaha.. Fun sia.. Her mom drove us to a mall.. then only three of us.. Nas, Sya, and I.. went to watch a movie.. ghost movie.. malay.. It was ok but boring during the end.. In the starting Sya and I was like the loundest.. hahaha.. fun siol.. Sya and I scream sia.. it is like only us had feelings.. the rest of the people like dont have any feelings sia.. quiet only.. not fun.. hahahahaha.. Then after the movie.. we walk around.. lol.. Then we got bored of the mall we were at so we went to another mall.. We walk there.. not that far.. hahaha.. During the walk.. I got point my middle finger to a group of guys sia.. look2 only.. Aidil and Papi called me a minahrep sia.. when I told them that.. I dont care.. hahaha.. Then blah blah blah.. Got alot of wolf's calls and staring eyes.. But sorry I am att!! hahaha.. Then we had to head back to Nas's house.. We said gd bye to her family.. Then we went on our way to a mall and get stuff for the house.. Then when we went to eat our dinner.. ok.. I hate this part.. well kind of.. I mean it is funny.. Ok..


Sya and I order Kfc.. ok, like always the guys look at us.. I dont mind.. Then we get our food.. When we want to get the chilli sause from the thingy thing.. we keep on push down very hard.. I almost like broke it.. Then next thing we know we have to pull the knob up first then push it down.. Sia lah.. we were like dumb blondes sia.. So stupid.. hahhahaha.. But me and sya dont mind be stupid.. it runs in the family.. hahaha.. Then we finally came home.. home sweet home.. I talk to Aidil and Papi already.. I miss them so bad.. :)


Until next time, tata
P.S
sorry i dont have any pics from JB.. cuz my freaking phone batt was like crap.. keep on dying.. i think it is cuz over there it is weak.. lol

what we could have been, 3:03 AM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.