
Sorry I didn't update this day cuz I went to slp early..
So I dont really remember that much on that day.. So ya.. Ok, I met Papi at 536. We walk to buy our food first then we head to the mangrove.. We sat there to eat and stuff.. chit chat.. like always.. then Aidil ask us to go down to dome.. hehehe.. We took bus 21.. Then when I got there, Aidil's fever got high.. so he had a big headache.. poor bby.. Then he lay down on my lap.. I just sat there.. laughing and talking to frens.. Udin was there to.. He was like always.. hahaha.. Then time pass.. Papi got bored then emo.. We got into a fight.. I dont wana talk about it.. Let's just say that he didnt come to tell me his problems but his frens first.. hello I was like rite beside him.. haish.. I am his gf.. for God's sake.. But he learn his mistake.. now we are ok... Then Aidil felt abit betta.. Udin, him and I ws so bored.. So I was like Udin u wana see aidil with make up on.. He was like sure.. Aidil also wanted me to do it.. hahaha.. Udin and I was laughing like hell sia.. I wish I took a video.. Aidil really knows how to cool me down and all.. Thanks to him.. I didn't blow my head to Papi..