<body>


Wednesday, July 22, 2009







Yo yo people!!



Today I got up at 11 plus.. I met Aidil outside of my house.. Then we went to whitesand.. To get my money but it didnt came in yet.. So we went to the library and waited until 2 plus then we went down to check. It came in.. YIPEE!! And my mom told me I can have $100 per months.. hhahaha.. So I head to the shop called COAX.. I got the shirt I have been eyeing.. It is black and white checkers.. hahaha.. Man, if I had more money i would have bought one for ninee.. I know she love them to.. So I told Aidil that I wanted to go buy something at Cotton On.. So we took the bus to Tamp Mall.. I bought two long T-shirts.. One grey with a tiger head and the other one is orange with flowers and a lady head.. Aidil chose that one.. hahaha.. Then we went down near the bus interchange to buy my eyeliner and I found the glue for fake eyelashs.. I bought that to.. hahaha.. Then I bought bull a pp8 card.. :)



Then I followed Aidil to his house.. Man, his niece is sooooo fucking cute.. Sorry ah, I dont know how to spell her name.. hahaha.. I just love her.. Then Aidil's mom told us to take his little sister to the clinic.. Because she had fever.. Poor her.. then after we did, we went back to Aidil's house to eat.. Then we meet Papi at dome.. I got hit on my head just he threw it and he didnt see me.. :( Painful u know.. hahaha.. jk.. Then it was damn fun.. Aidl was sweating up a storm cuz he was playing soccer.. Papi was busy tickling me like hell.. hahaha.. I didnt like getting tickle on my feet so the whole time I keep on hitting his balls.. hahaha.. If he can still keep on going.. hahha.. So Papi got thirst so I followed him to buy a drink.. :) Otw back to dome, Papi gave me a piggy back ride.. So cute.. :) Then we chill at dome until I wanted to go home.. hahaha.. Papi took me home cuz Aidil vomit.. :( He is sick wat.. My poor bby boi!! So 2morrow I am going to meet Papi again cuz he got my powder case.. hahhahah....



Until next time.. tata

what we could have been, 11:13 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.