Today bull came to my house at ard 5 a.m in the morning.. Lol.. I took a shower and got ready.. I left the house ard 6 plus.. Man, I was so damn tired cuz I didnt slp at all at nite..So we took the bus to toa phoa (I hope that I spell that rite) In the bus Papi fell aslp.. cute ah.. I took a picture of him slping.. hahahaha.. finally we reach...So, I though Papi was going in his house to get money cuz he want to go to soccer.. but his Grandma was still aslp when we arrived and he was to lazy and tired to go play soccer... I had a big headache.. I just need to slp.. So Papi took me to the playground to rest.. I feel aslp but I keep on waking up. I got piss off because when I am damn slp I get grumpy.. haahhaha.. So ard 12.. His house was empty.. Finally, I rite away head for the sofa.. And I feel aslp until like 4+.. Not enough sleep ah! We both got ready to meet Papi's mom. hahaa.. So we took a taxi.
Man, let me tell you something..The stupid driver was like speeding.. And he didnt see a truck infront iof him.. Gd thing he brake early.. If not.. I wont be here typing.. Phew.. Thank Allah.. hahaha So we got to the place we have to meet Papi's mom.. hahaha.. We walk around and stuff.. Papi's mom is fun..She is like an teenage inside of her.. Papi called her minahrep.. lol.. Papi2 his own mother sia.. hahhahaa.. Then we went to the house that she stay at.. Her bf house.. he is chirstian.. lol.. then we look at pictures of his family.. Papi's mom said something funny.. Papi ask for money then she said he have to look at the pictures first.. hahaha.. lol.. weird.. So Papi and I head to the bus stop to head back to home.. Papi stay with me for awhile cuz noone was home and that I was scared.. hahahha.. I got stress up with aidil but I am ok now.. So until next time.. tata
what we could have been, 2:00 AM.