
Mak went to her honeymoon already! Yipee!!
So Mak woke me up at 12. Fuck sia damn sleepy. She ask me to follow her go to draw out the money. I got ready. I just wear sweats n a t-shirt. So we took a bus to go there. We were joined with Abang andi and his wife. Well, I follow them into a prawnshop. I was so damn bored. Papi was waiting for me at blk 536 already.. Poor him.. cuz of me. Finally we start moving. I saw a nice dress.. Mak bought it for me.. Wow, first time ah she. That kind.. :( weird but thanks.. hahaha. So we all took taxi home. I saw Papi at the blk but I had to go home in clean my room and just into proper clothes. haahaha.. I went up.. Blah Blah Blah.. Then I got the money from Mak. I went down to meet Papi.. Finally.. hahaha.. We went to the library.. I though of wanting to use the com but then my mom called me. I went out. And talk to her... Blah Blah Blah.. She said that I can get $100 per month now not $50. Yippe!!!
So they head to dome. Yet boring so I follow udin and Aidil to go to tamp 1.. Then Sya ask me to follow her walk ard at tamp mall.. Udin die die dont want to met her. so he went to tamp 1 with Aidil when Papi followed me to meet Sya.. Blah Blah Blah.. I got bored like hell but I want things from cotton on.. I am now in love with long stuff.. hahhahaha.. After Sya went home, Papi and I went back to dome. A couple of them wanted to go to bugis and they want me to follow. But it was to late to go now.. hahaha.. But Papi went, I let him. Aidil bought food down from his house. So full sia.. hahaha.. then he walk me home.. I am now is freaking tired.. x) hahaha...
So until next time.. Tata
P.S
Mak will be gone for one week!!
what we could have been, 10:13 PM.