<body>


Friday, July 24, 2009


Today I felt like staying home but Aidil's mom was sick and he was going to be busy with the house.. So noone was going to look after the baby.. So as a gd gf.. I said I will look after her.. At 2, Aidil came to my house then we walk to his house.. The baby's mom went out.. lol.. Never look after her own baby.. But I understand ah.. Aidil's sis is only like 16.. But still.. Her baby.. I look after the baby and fold the clothes.. Aidil's mom scold him cuz he didn't let me eat first.. lol.. I said I was ok.. The baby didnt want Aidil at all.. So I had to carry her.. I felt sorry for her so I ask Aidil if we can take her out of awhile so she can have fresh air.. His mom said yes.. Then Aidil's youngest sis came along.. hehehe.. Then Aidil was at dome.. I walk ard with the baby and Aidil's sis near the playground.. Then around half an hour we walk her back home.. Aidil and I head back to dome.. Papi was busy with soccer.. Got one time when that biyacth wanted to shake hands with her.. Aidil flirt with her.. When she walk away, I hit aidil on the head.. He knows I hate her yet he dare do that.. But I forgive him cuz he doesnt know when he is flirting or not.. hahahaha.. So Papi and me almost got into a fight but we didnt.. thanks God.. We talk things out.. hehehe.. Papi send me home.. so that was my day..

Until next time, tata!!

what we could have been, 11:00 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.