<body>


Monday, August 3, 2009







Last saturday!



The day out with My new Godbro Kenny!



First I woke up at 12.30.. Then waited at the bus interchange of kenny.. Then we took bus 21 to tamp mall.. We both watch the movie called the hangover.. It was funny.. hehehe.. Then after that we went to tam 1 to take pictures.. then after that we walk around.. hehehe.. It was fun.. I cant wait until the next time i hang out with him.. Then at 7 I went to Kak mas's house cuz noone was home.. Then I head home.. I was lock out of the house cuz I had no freaking key and that noone is freaking home.. I called Papi down to keep me company.. lol.. He miss the last bus just for me.. awwww.. I love him so much.. hehehe.. I got in the house at 12 plus.. Then Aidil called.. I beg him to company Papi at pasir ris.. HE did.. then I went to slp.. hehhehhe..

what we could have been, 10:59 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.