Today I went to met kenny at the bus interchange at 6.30. Took bus 5. Got there right on time sia. At 9.. But like noone was there only like two teachers sia. Everyone came ard 9.30 sia.. Waste my time rushing only.. hehehe. Cuz thundar told me to be there early cuz the teacher doesnt like late comers.. hehehe.. Btw thundar is my close fren in the class. She is soo fun to be with. She is just like me.. hehehe.. like to talk about people.. hehehe.. I saw three other ppl that I didnt know cuz they wasnt at the class when I was there..
Got one gay guy. lol. Sad u know. he dress so freaking nice and he is ok looking yet he is gay.. hahaha.. Got another guy, who thundar say that he is like a best fren to her. Lol. He like keep on looking at me. He got a tatoo on his right arm. lol.. Then got a gal, eee, i dont really like her..
So, at break.. Thundar and I was the first out of the class.. hahahaha.. then the guy with the tatoo came to sat with us.. hehehe.. The weird part is that he nonstop smile at me when i look at him.. lame sia.. hehehe.. Than the teacher came to our table.. we talked blah blah blah.. Funny ah the teacher. Reminds me of my favorite teacher, Mr. Wallasky.. So the break time was over than.. arg! The guy that i think was annoying came to class.. Dude, I know you are cute but it doesnt mean you have to like talk to the teacher the same time as me.. Lol.. Nosey ah him.. And you dont need to correct me in everything dude.. I am not dumb.. So the people that I feel ok with is Thundar, the guy with the tatoo, and weirdly the annoying guy.. lol.. The rest of the class got there own little groups.. hehehe.. So we finish the lesson early so the teacher told about fasting month.. Lol.. hehehe.. I am so happy at skool now a days.. hehehe.. It makes me forget about the stressfulness outside of the classroom.. I end at 1. Kenny pick me up.. hehehe.. We just walk2 ard.. and rest.. Then we head for pasir ris.. lol.. We ate KFC.. Thanks kenny for the food.. Thanks for taking me to skool and home..
So there comes to sad part..
Papi called me, I ask him about Aidil.. He said that Aidil wana break up with me.. *pause.. heart stops beating*
I said out loud, WTF?! why?!
Papi said that Aidil called me a lier.. And that a lier will always be a lier.. Wth?!
Papi also said that Aidil wana return everything i got for him to me.. I told Papi to ask Aidil to burn them.. Man, Lord.. how come when I wana break up with him, he doesnt want? huh? yet when we are ok, he wana break?
Lier huh? Look who is talking.. Look who said that he freaking PROMISE that he wont break up with me. You are the fucking lier.. Asshole.. I said sorry to you yet you heck care.. Huh? why? I have to always to come begging for forgiveness like i am your fucking slave ah?
Haish, I am so stress rite now.. Boys rite now is like the last thing on my mind.. I just wana feel single now..
But one thing, I still love that asshole. I love him so much. i dont know why. My heart still aches his name.. Is this called true love or just puppy love... I quess he doesnt love me as much I do.. I wish I can move on but the feeling is soo strong.. everything you just said to Papi made my tear fall down.. I can feel like forgiveness and my guilt.. I own half of the part is my own fault.. I am sorry for my part.. Ok, Bby, i all do anything for you if you return to me.. And I mean anything.. So bby, please.. I need you in my life..
what we could have been, 8:38 PM.