<body>


Thursday, August 13, 2009


Yo yo people let me tell you what happen yesterday..

I woke up at 6. My pain was hurting so back that I couldnt even walk. I msg Aidil that I dont wana go but I really wanted to see him so I got ready. When I saw him, I smiled trying so back to control the pain. So I couldn't even walk then Aidil told me to go home but I dont want. So I msg Papi that I am going down to his house. Then, Aidil force me to walk towards whitesand. We were walking sooo slow cuz of the pain. Aidil kept on saying " U can do it.. Also there" Lol.. It was like if I was giving birth sia.. Hahaha.. But in the bus, the pain stop until we reach Papi's house. So next time you know, I cant go in his house cuz got people.. So Aidil and Papi like found a empty house that the door wasnt lock.. Lol.. So we rest here. Papi bought a mat and we found a mattress.. LOL.. So it was me who should be sleeping but next to me Aidil was snoring.. LoL.. Papi was busy fanning me.. Lol.. Then Aidil told me that Ninee called to talk about my pain and for me to go see a doctor. And Papi's mother wanted to meet. So we got up and walk to the mrt. I had in hard time though cuz my kidney was hurting..

So we met Papi's mom at a place near town.. We walk around. She went for an interview.. Then we ate at mcd.. Papi begging his mom to play pool so we did.. It is win.. Aidil won some of the rounds.. Papi won one only.. Me, well.. :(

They didnt let me win.. But they said I was very good.. lol.. So after that we all head for the mrt.. Papi's mom head other way.. So we said bye.. Aidil stop at the airport cuz he got work.. So Papi took me home.. I was in pain but I had fun.. :)

what we could have been, 9:18 PM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.