<body>


Sunday, August 16, 2009


Today I woke at 12. Got in the shower and got ready. Met Aidil at blk 536. Then we went to KFC for lunch. Then we went to the library. Papi's mom msg asking me to follow her to going to geylang for something.. Then I went home first to change into going out clothes.. Met Aidil at blk 536 again.. Waited for Papi.. So freaking long.. hehehe.. Then finally he came, then he said this:

Papi asked, "what do you get if sperms and a egg go together?"

I said, "A baby.."

then he asked other question, "what happen if u give cash to a casher?"
I was like blur.. Then he turn around.. Behind him was a bag.. Inside was the Carebear I always wanted..! Perfect Panda! The black and white one! I right away jump on top of him.. A big thank you!

Then Aidil, Papi and I went on our way to geylang.. But Aidil turn back to go back to the airport so he can go work.. Papi and I met up with his mom.. We head to expo..

EXPO was fun but yet stressful and weird.. Alot of guys look at me.. And alot of girls look at Papi.. -.- He can flirt back so more.. He like it to.. -.- lame.. Papi tease his mom alot.. it was so funny.. Cuz his mom is more blurer than him.. hehehehe..Papi send me home.. I had a great time with him.. Papi, I can feel more love growing inside of me for you... For soo long already, finally I feel the feeling that I cant bear to lose you.. Papi plz forgive me for everything that I hurt you.. I will keep my word.. If aidil ever leave me.. I wont anyhow just leave you to...

Until next time, tata

what we could have been, 1:23 AM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.