
I am sooooorry.
I have been too busy with school and sooo damn tired that I become to lazy to use the computer.. Lol.. I am also too damn lazy to talk about the past few days.. But I will say some stuff though..
Ninee! You are 18 now! Yippee! -.- lol.. hehehe I hope you like my gifts..
next thing I wana say.. I love my school! But cuz of school i am sooo damn tired! hehehe My friends are ok2.. Thundar is my close fren in the school.. Wayne is the one who I like to bug the hell out of him.. :P hehehe.. I made a new friend with a chinese guy.. 18 years old.. hehehe.. I will try to get his pic k? hehehe lol.. ok.. I dont know what to say already.. So untul next time.. tata
what we could have been, 12:33 AM.