Today i woke up at 7:30. I got ready and all. I got on the mrt right at 8.. I walk to my skool. I was the second early person in the class. -.- During math, I didnt do anything cuz the class was taking a test. Miss yan came in. Then ask me to follow her. Ok, i did.. Then she said that I havnt been to skool for a long time.. I was like WHF... but i kept quiet.. Three days only.. -.- Then she said the skool fee need 20 more dollars.. lol.. WHF.. tell my dad that lah.. Then she talk about self studies.. Whf again.. -.-
Then Thundar and Wayne came during english time.. lol.. Then Wayne tease me.. Lol.. cuz I was fasting.. hehehe.. My teacher came me free clothes.. hehehe.. so happy! purple and red.. Malay clothes.. hehehe.. Then Papi came to pick me... We got to dome to take somthing.. Then I went home.. To break fast!!! yipee!! So that was my boring day..
until next time, tata....
what we could have been, 12:08 AM.