<body>


Thursday, August 6, 2009


To him,

I know he hate me rite now. But I dont really care. I have to get use to it. But haish, just thinking about it makes my heart hurts. Let's just say that I have my own life. I need Friends. I do. Cuz boyfriends will come and go.. but Friends will always stay.. And dont tell me about wat kind of frens I am hanging out with. I know who they are. If they hurt me it is my problem.. If they love me it is also my problem. I already told you more that once. That I prefer die than to leave you. I really love you. I wont dump you. I want u to dump me if u really cant take to anymore. I though that you know me.. but it looks like jealousy took over you.. And anger..

If I got hurt you or anything. I am deeply sorry..

Bby boi, Papi knows everything. Cuz why, he understands me. He listens to me. Even how stubborn I am or fucking annoying.. He still can handle me.. Somemore Papi told me his true feelings in the bus on the way home.. I know now. But have you been telling me yours? No you havnt.. So how am I going to tell you how I feel and stuff huh? You told Udin things more than u tell me.. Wat udin is your gal now?

I am just so mad at you right now.. But my heart is forgive you cuz my love for you is very strong. Stronger than myself.. I love you Aidil bin ____!! I love you since the first time I lay my eyes on you... And no other boy have been though wat you been though with me.. So bby, can i ask u this? Do u still love me? And can we go steady? hehehehe.. *wink2*


Love

Annie

xxx
To my dear bro,
Kenny, I am deeply sorry. I cant return the same feelings back to you. Yes, I did have a crush on you. But, I deeply love my bois to much. You are a great guy Kenny.. You need a gal who can treat you way betta than me. Remember that there are other fishes out there. Not only me. Plz understand me, I dont mind if you dont wana be my godbro anymore and anything.. I will always treat you as my godbro.
Love,
Annie
xxx

what we could have been, 2:54 AM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.