
Today i went to skool like to early.. -.- lame right? So i walk like a lost girl. went to the restroom.. took pictures.. lame rite? Wat can I do? I was sooo bored out of my mind.....Finally I walk into my class. Thundar didnt come.. sad sia.. No frens.. So I was so damn bored.. Then Wayne aka most annoying guy in the class came in.. Well, last friday was when we like started jokeing with each other. So today after his math test. He all of a sudden talk about his girlfren's problem. Well, I dont mind. I like to give a listening ear to my frens.. hehehe.. So he talk n talk.. But after talking about it.. He got really super hyper.. WTH.. hahaha He start talking dirty jokes. Good thing I am use to it.. and the way he joke is harmless.. hehehe.. I couldnt stop laughing.. I slap his arm and pinched and idk wat.. He still wont stop.. hhahaha.. Then the teacher said to him.. "Wayne, r u done with your work yet? If not stop flirting with Annie.." I almost laugh out loud.. hahhahaha.. I was done so i didnt need to worry.. hahaha.. :P I miss Thundar and Ninee.. :P
Let me show you thundar's picture with me... hehehe
Until next time, tata!