
7 months still going strong
Abdillah and Annie
I got out of the house at 1. Papi said that to met him at 1 but he was late. haish.. he just late cuz faris wanted to follow. I dont care he told me to come down at 1. We went to Mcd. Papi cooled me down with some chocolate. :P Then Aidil came down. I went to draw out money. Papi and I went to downtown. First we went to book the movie tickets of the movie called Orphan.. Then we went to eat at KFC.. Lol, I dont know why I am like KFC the whole time.. hahaha.. Out of nowhere i saw, kak qina twin sister family.. lol.. then papi and I walk around like stupid idiots and took pictures.. Finally the movie started.. hehehe.. The movie was great.. but I didnt like it that much.. alot of killing sia.. I dont like..
Papi, sorry for hurting you when I am mad at Aidil. And I will promise that I will keep my word to you. Hope we let long together.. muacks!