Today I will never forget!
I got up at 6.30, got ready and stuff of skool. Papi said to meet him at 7. So i went down. Next thing I know, he was freaking late.. He arrive at 8.. I got piss off.. Walk to the blk 536 table to talk to him.. Then Papi and I heard two big bangs.. And the next thing we know, we was a body land on the hard ground.. (it is like near us) Papi and I was blur at first. But then Papi grab me and pull me away from the table.. He start shaking like mad.. Keep on saying Allah name.. I right away forgive him.. And went to comfort him. Telling him that it is alright.. Hugging him.. I went to look at the body.. It was a chinese man. I saw a lady holding a phone. I walked to her and ask her to call the police. Cuz my pp8 was low.. She just laugh lightly and said the other people will call. I saw like what the f***?!
Papi said that he want to go somewhere else.. I feel sorry for the dead person but at the time I didnt panick.. I had to take care of my boi.. So I didnt go to skool.. -.-
Well the rest of the day, Papi and I was trying to forget about what happen.. But the image is still in our mind..
Until next time, tata...
what we could have been, 10:52 PM.