
Yo yo people!
So i know i havn't been updating. Sorry, one is that I was to busy and the other is that I am to lazy. So I went to tao payoh with Aidil. Today I skip skool. So lazy sia. So we open a empty house at an empty blk. I feel aslp. Then we went to Papi's house. hahahaha.. I got mad at him but Aidil kept me cool. Then we went to the Library. Aidil went to work. And Papi's mom went to the mrt. Papi and I stay there until like 6 plus. Than went to his house to eat. Boring day today. I ask my mom for the money.. Yippe! I got 200 to buy stuff for hari raya. And I had fun talking with my neice. Stanzie! Long time no talk and see.. hahaha.. I miss her. Yo stan, if u are reading this.. I hope that one day we will met. i miss you so bad..
what we could have been, 10:59 PM.