Yo people!
Guess what i found out. My stepmom been saying rumors about me towards my big brother's family. Trying to make them hate me. You does she think she is. My fucking mom?! No, she is a cheap maid who made love with my dad. I hope she goes to hell. She can say all she want. Just wait asshole. Your vietnamse ass will get a huge fucking by my mom. Do you know my dad still love my mom? Do you know he is spending money to us? Do you know that? Do you know my mom save my dad life before? My dad own my mom his life! And you are just a piece of shit to him.. Just a play toy. Cuz he can't get my mom back. I know your ugly background. I will never in my fucking life called you my step-mom anymore. I will call you a dog.. A fucking bitch who and needs for a ass fuck. Fuck off my life bitch. Die for all i care. I know you " love my dad for his fucking money".. I know you were my mom's fucking maid. I know my dad beaten you up until your head bleed. hahahaha.. U made my life aweful. Go ahead bitch. Have my big brother.. have my dad.. I dont need them anymore. I got my mom and second bro.. thanks to Allah..
THANK TO ALLAH FOR EVERTHING IN SINAPORE!!!
my bois, my friends, and my family!
until next time, tata!
what we could have been, 11:59 PM.