Hi people
Today I met Aidil at blk 536 at 9. Took the bus to skool. In the bus I couldn't stop talking.. hahaha.. I have no idea why.. Then when we got to my skool.. Aidil became hyper. I had to stop him.. hahaha...
Class today was boring. It was the last class of the 0'levels kids. So the class was only talking.. Then ard 1 the whole class when outside to take pictures. I hope the teacher will send the pictures to me.. hahaha...
After that Aidil and I talked to Ms. yang..
She give me extra classes.. English and Maths... Aiyo-yo.. hahaha.. I will be ending skool at 3 now.. WTH rite?
Then we went back to Pasir ris, met Papi.. ate under the blk 536.. Talked.. Then go home.. hehehe..
Oh, I forgot to tell you, my fren that said I love you to me.. He blowed me kisses again and said that he has a small feeling for me.. WTH?
The whole time I act like I don't care.. lol..
Until next time..
tata!
what we could have been, 10:04 PM.