
Hello people!
Today I woke up at 8.30.. Got ready and went to skool. I got into a small fight with Papi. But now everything is ok.
Got to the skool. Saw Thandar and all. It was an ok day. One guy in class said I love you to me. But I act like I didnt know. WTH!! He knows that I am att what.. Lol! What is wrong with guys now a days. I hardly talk to that guy. Some more at the end of class he blow three air kisses to me. I acted blur again. -.-
But good thing Gun talk with me the whole time. Wanye, today will he was more mean but I heck care. His problem. Then after a while he started touching my back in a sick way and poking me at my side.. -.- lame guy.. Got gf already but still touch other gals.. Psst. I think Wanye is scared of Papi..*laughing out blood* dont even ask why.. I have no idea...
Papi has waiting for me with chocolate cake. He knows how to cool me down. Then we went to Toa Payoh. Papi bought food down from his house for me to eat. He even bought Grace. After we feed Grace, we let him run around at a wide open space. After everything, he feel asleep in my arms. Poor thing. He was sooo tired.
My mom emailed me saying that I can go to Night Safari with my friends!! Yea!! But I have to save money to pay... :( Now I just have to plan what to go as.. Cat? Witch? Devil? Ghost? or Bunny? or what?
Alah, one day can find lah.. now save money first.. :)
Until next time, Tata!!
what we could have been, 9:35 PM.