
Hi people..
I went out with aidil today. Met him at 1.30.. Then we went to yishun..
(sorry if i spelled it wrong)
We walk around the mall there when waiting if his friend to come. Then the fren arrive then we all had to wait for another fren to come... So finally everyone was there.. We head our way to the wedding.. A fren of them sister was getting married.. It was boring yet fun.. At 8 I went home with aidil.. I told him that Kenny msg me.. Blah blah blah.. When I got home, he blame me for no good reason.. Now i am damn tired of him.. He wants time off, I will give him time off... I give up... I am going to start fresh..
I know he isnt sacred to lose me.. So now I am gooing to teach myself the same way.. I going to be strong..
until next time bye!
P.S
I will be waiting for him...
what we could have been, 10:28 PM.