<body>


Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yo yo people...
Today I woke up at 11. Got out of bed at 11.30. Clean the room abit. Then took a shower at 12. When out of the house with sya at 12.30. Papi was waiting at Blk 536. Followed Sya cuz she was going to draw out money from her bank to give me. After she left for work. Papi and I couldn't think of where to go. Then I just walk around whitesand to think. I finally made up my mind. We head down to Plaza Singapura. We look aroud Cotton on. I was planning to buy clothes but I end up buying a bra and pantie at Cotton On Body. Man, the bra ex sia.. hahaha.. Then, we wanted to walk around the place but I wanted to buy shoes. Sya told me earlier that I should go to Far East Plaza cuz got cheap shoes. So after eating our ice cream, Papi and I walked there. The day was hot sia. Good thing I was wearing my new Cotton On clothes. Hahahaha.
When we got there, the shoes were ugly to my eyes. So I plan to go to bugis. But first i have to fed Papi's and mine stomach. We ate at KFC. Took mrt to Bugis. Bought my heels and my skinny jeans. Then look around. I couldn't find a nice top. So we went to Parkway Parade. Went to Cotton on again. Bought alot of clothes. Lol.. Then finally took bus back to Whitesand. Papi and I were talking about the countdown.. Blah blah blah.. We stop by the Cotton On again.. I bought a tank top witha skull on it and I got Papi a new shirt.. Then I head on home..
hahaha.. I am a BIG Cotton On Fan.. hahaha.. Man, I spent 2oo dollars..
Well, on friday. Papi and I are going to cut our hair 2gether. But I am thinking very hard about it.. I dnt want to regret..
Until next time.. Tata..

what we could have been, 1:43 AM.

Profile

ANNIE MONNSTER
19 DEEPLY IN LOVE Noone is purrrfect.
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Wishlist
Long lasting with my boy
▪ Happy ever after
Exits
Eefennie
<3 <3Babykins <3 <3Ninee Hantu <3Haikal Wani Didi Haily Tammmy Tay ExoticJess <3khai
Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.