
Hi everyone. Long time no blog. It is cuz Papi had my computer with him.
So let me tell you for what you have missed.
First
Aidil broke up with me. We are not together anymore. I can't tell you what happen cuz it is personal. Sorry. Well, we still are msing either and calling. He still loves me but right now he can't be in a relationship with me. Cuz he said that he wants to look after his family first. His family got money problems. So I told him that I will be waiting for him until March 8th. AT least he got time to work for his family. But I know that if this time I go back with him, I am going to stop the relationship with Papi. I know how hurt he will be but I really love Aidil. Papi and I can always be good friends. I talked to Papi about this already. He said at least if I am happy, he is happy. Well, I dont know what I am going to do. But let me say that now I am with Papi. And if by March 8th Aidil havnt sovle the money problem, I guess I have to move on in life with Papi. I have made up my mind....this is my choice..
Second
My mother's birthday is on Dec 25th.. Chirstmas day..
Third
My mom and my second brother might be coming on April for my birthday. My mom asked me to plan what to do.. I still have no idea. I dont want to keep on doing pit or chalet.. I want something differ..
So until next time.. tata
what we could have been, 11:13 PM.