
Hello people.
I really can't wait for the countdown. I still dont know what to wear sia. My cousin, Nas, is wearing my blue zipper dress. Sya is wearing two outfits. Bring them both.. Aiyo-yo that girl stress only. I was planning to wear my cotton on outfit. But let's say that they both or showing some skin yet I won't. I don't let. I mite wear shorts or leggings.
I hope Ninee will come. I really do. Cuz the last countdown she didn't go out. Oh, btw I think I have to buy the dog collar(at the bluez)so that Papi can pull me back just in case I pick a fight.. Cuz I am getting piss off at Sya's bro. Man, does he love her or lust her? Right now to me it is Lust not Love. Aiyo-yo. I am worried about Sya. But I should just let it be. It is her life right?
So I cant wait for countdown. I will be going to downtown one..
Gotta go! 2morrow it is shopping time for my papi. His turn to shop!
Until next time, tata!
P.S.
This is wat I maybe wearing to the countdown!
oh and if ninee can't come, dont worry sis. I will still buy for you the cotton on shirt that u want..
what we could have been, 11:05 PM.