
After reading what that girl said really makes me fucking mad! If she really did love him, she should have understand him first that way he can understand you. God, I know it is the past. But please ah, back then he didn't have anyone to face up to your bullshit. But now that I am in his life, I can't just let you say all of that. He is way mature than u think. At least he isn't dating your fren after he broke up with you right. You little slut. You ran off with his frens. One after another. And still on the move. I am now asking u to grow up. I am sooo fucking glad that I am watching over him now. Not you little bitch. I feel sorry for him that he had to put up with your fucking attitude. Please ah. I knew from the start that you were a slut who loooves cock. I dissliked you the moment my eyes lay on you. When I found out that you were his ex, God I almost puke out warm blood.
If he wanted to get back with someone, let him be. You and him are soo over. Man, I wish that I knew him when it all happen. But now it is over, I have to cool down. I just wana say I really hope one day you will find a guy that will teach you the real pain of true love. The pain you have to go through and the commitment that you have to keep to have a long relationship. My relationship with him had ups and downs but I never give up and he never left me. He stood up for me when I did wrong. He forgave me when I hurted him. He understood me when I am with other guy. That is true love. Now go and learn. Stop being a slut that jumps to one man to another. Learn to be a woman.
That is all I am going to say. Now my anger for you changed to pityness.
Labels: Go and die if u please...
what we could have been, 5:37 PM.