
Hello People!
Long time I never been here. Because I have been busy with skool and someone had my com with him. Hahaha.
Ok, lets start with skool. Well, it sucks. I can't work now cuz of my tight schedule. I am so upset sia. I want to work so i can earn money. At least I can use my own money to buy wat I want then Papi having to pay. My close fren in skool is named Helen. She is a Chinese. She is a fun girl to be with. She is also the one who begged me to skip class during the day I had a test for English.. Poor me. Hahaha. Nvm, she owe me big time.
Now let me talk about my love life. AIDIL AND I are no more together. Dont ask why. Long~~~~ story! So now, I am happily with Abdillah. I do miss Aidil though but let's forget about him. No use waiting cuz he only focus more to work, family and frens then me. Papi and I have been together for 1 year and 2 months already.
Mmm, oh.. This year I am going to turn 18. Nothing fun about that. hahaha. My mom ask me to plan now. But I still dont have any idea what to do.. I dont want a chalet or a bbq pit.. I want something fun.. Very fun that involves dancing and games. Dude, Singapore is damn boring. hahaha.. Fyi, my mom is coming down to S'pore around April 10th or 11th.. hahahaha.. Better go mark the date down.. hahaha.. so I wont forget.
K2, I got to go now. Tata.